Creating positive healthy habits – a new ‘Ta Da’ list to kick off 2022!
Positive habits can have a profound impact on your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. So why does it seem so hard to shake so-called bad habits and start up healthy ones? The answer lies in the science!
To celebrate the new year with a fresh start, we will share tools, tips and strategies for creating new habits that will serve you in 2022 and beyond – using the science to our advantage.
Join me for this month’s LIVE “Learn with Sue” session, where we will explore –
- How can we kick old habits that no longer serve us well
- Specific strategies to help create new habits – backed by research
- Tools to help embed new habits that help us to truly flourish
- Strategies to overcome impulsivity, procrastination, and forgetfulness
- How to create cues to help us focus on what’s important
- The cue, habit, reward loop and how you can take control
- Why our neurons like clinging to familiar habits
Curious to know what a ‘Ta Da’ list is and what’s on mine? Please join me and walk away with the confidence to kick start healthy habits that will set you up for positive 2022!
Being a LIVE event, you will have the opportunity to ask questions, interact and engage with Sue throughout the session.
Become a member and save!
For just a little over $7 per week, members can attend over 24 LIVE events each year – just like this one. Interact with Sue and her globally esteemed peers who share tools, tips, and techniques that will enhance your wellbeing – backed by science.
You will also have online anytime, anywhere access to a library of tools including research reviews, eBooks, articles, mindfulness exercises and so much more.