BOOSTING MOTIVATION – IT’S ALL IN THE SCIENCE
We know that eating well and regular exercise provides enormous benefit for our physical and mental wellbeing. So why is it so easy to binge on Netflix and not make time to go for a walk or exercise? Why does the diet always start tomorrow rather than having a balanced diet in general? Why can’t we find five minutes to meditate yet always have time to scroll social media? The answers to these questions and more lies in the science.
In this interactive session, we will explore –
- The science behind why we crave sugar, fat and salt and how we can find moderation
- Why we put off exercise despite feeling elated afterwards
- The reason our brains love social media at the expense of other activities
- Why sleep suffers and ways to beautifully set ourselves up for a good night’s rest
- Motivation, and how it can be used to create healthy habits
You will walk away with over 20 practical tools, tips and techniques to help you find enjoyable ways to incorporate healthy habits into your day (based in science!) without having to rely on denial or willpower!
Become a member and save!
For just a little over $7 per week, members can attend over 24 LIVE events each year – just like this one. Interact with Sue and her globally esteemed peers who share tools, tips, and techniques that will enhance your wellbeing – backed by science.
You will also have online anytime, anywhere access to a library of tools including research reviews, eBooks, articles, mindfulness exercises and so much more.